Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 2 years ago

I m a guy and didnt manage to pass the exams for university.Should I immigrate to another country?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    "Are you Donald Trump?"

  • 2 years ago

    Yes, but prepare to do low grade type job in another country.

  • 2 years ago

    If you didn't make the grade in your own country, why do you imagine you will anywhere else?

    Foreign universities will have the same or higher requirements, and will also have much higher fees; to get a student visa, you'll need proof you can afford the full costs. Studying abroad doesn't lead to residency abroad.

    If you don't have a degree, you won't meet the work visa requirements for most countries either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.