What are other GTA Vice City games called?

I know this may seem a little bit of a strange question but I was at my friend's house one day. We are both Vice City fans.He then showed me another Vice City game (another Vice City, not another GTA). It cannot be Vice City Stories because it is not available on the PC and we played it on the PC. The details... show more I know this may seem a little bit of a strange question but I was at my friend's house one day. We are both Vice City fans.He then showed me another Vice City game (another Vice City, not another GTA).

It cannot be Vice City Stories because it is not available on the PC and we played it on the PC.

The details I remember are:
You did not play as Tommy Vercetti. He was a side character.

I think the game started off outside the hyman memorial stadium instead of outside Ken's office.

Please help me out. I would grateful to you if you can tell me what that game is called, are there other Vice City games? Can you you tell me where can I get the game.

Thank you so much!