Its been awhile, but, what was up with this girl?

'm an introverted weight lifter at 35 and never had a girlfriend in my life due to self esteem issues that rises when I was a young kid coming from people in general or parents teasing me. So in that regard I never ever really tried to get a girlfriend and just stayed to myself. Of course many girls I came into... show more 'm an introverted weight lifter at 35 and never had a girlfriend in my life due to self esteem issues that rises when I was a young kid coming from people in general or parents teasing me. So in that regard I never ever really tried to get a girlfriend and just stayed to myself. Of course many girls I came into contact with who were flirty were just bullying me. Truth.

I'm still into girls 18-20 something.

I've seen this one girl in the gym when I first switched clubs. She is always training with her friend. They are eye candy for sure. Every guy in the gym would talk to her and she be surrounded by sharks lol. Noticed the one girl very innocently and maybe even got caught. Therefore, I usually keep my distance. One day I was stretching and she all giggly asked me if I left a water bottle by the machine. It was obvious it was hers. I just shook my head and continued to stretch.

Moments later I went to get some water at the fountain and she was standing behind me waiting for her turn. I simply walked past her like she wasn't born.

The next day I'm walking into the building and she walking to her car. I can feel a strange invisible sense of awkwardness. In the corner of my eye I could tell she looked annoyed. Why?

It's been a couple years and I stil see her in there time to time. She was sitting doing arm curls and I walk by to go to a station. In the corner of my eye I could see she made a sharp turn with her head in my direction
Update: ive changed a lot since the last time i asked this. Im 37 now and still like my type of women and that will never change. MGTOW.

However, I come to realize that relationships and marriages are for needy people who fear being alone. LMAO.
Get a hobby.
1 answer 1