Does she like me?

Soo, my handball team and a girls handball team went to a tournament in Croatia. There is this girl that I sort of like, but I have never talked to her and neither has she. During the bus trip nothing happened, just a few times I caught her looking at my direction and smiling. Then a few days in the tournament, I... show more Soo, my handball team and a girls handball team went to a tournament in Croatia. There is this girl that I sort of like, but I have never talked to her and neither has she. During the bus trip nothing happened, just a few times I caught her looking at my direction and smiling. Then a few days in the tournament, I was laying in my hotel room and the girl I like and her friend come in my room laughing and saying stuff like stop talking nonsense ( even though I haven't talked to them, just greeted ) the girl also playfully hit me in the abs. Then my friend came in and somehow got them out of the room lol. I thought they were just playing truth or dare or something, but a few minutes later they come back start chasing me, taking my stuff. Eventually I got it back and went out. I come back late at night slightly drunk and I hear the friend of the girl I like starts shouting OH HI ( my name ) and the girl I like starts shouting ( OH *my name in a cute way* YOU'RE FINALLY HERE ) I just laugh and go to my room and that's it. The other days nothing happened, just some smiles when we see each other. Now here I am back in my city and I start following her on instagram, thinking she's gonna dm me or something, but nothing happened. I even posted my snapchat code thinking she's gonna add me lol, yet still nothing. Does this mean anything or is it just girls having fun?