Does Sambo use leverage or is it strength based ?

Im gonna put my tiny TWIN daughters 14 year olds, 5', into martial arts. Im kinda forcing them into it cos I dont want them to get raped. They said they're down. I HAVE A SAMBO CLASS AND A JUDO CLASS CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. DECIDING WHICH ONE TO PUT THEM IN. I CAN ONLY AFFORD 1 FOR EACH. NO TRIAL CLASSES... show more Im gonna put my tiny TWIN daughters 14 year olds, 5', into martial arts.

Im kinda forcing them into it cos I dont want them to get raped.

They said they're down.

I HAVE A SAMBO CLASS AND A JUDO CLASS CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. DECIDING WHICH ONE TO PUT THEM IN. I CAN ONLY AFFORD 1 FOR EACH. NO TRIAL CLASSES PROVIDED. I ASKED THE COACHES THEY SAID IT DOESNT MATTER COS THEY'RE GONNA CONDITION MY DAUGHTER'S BODIES TO ENABLE THEM TO MAXIMISE WHAT THEYHAVE LEARNT. AND EITHER IS AN EQUALLY GOOD CHOICE

PERSONALLY IM A TAEKWONDO BLACK BELT. BUT HAVENT DONE IT SINCE MED SCHOOL AND IM FAT AND ALL I DO NOWADAYS IS WORK BECAUSE I NEED TO GET PROMOTED TO AN ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION AT BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT MY HOSPITAL SO THAT I CAN FINALLY MAKE CLOSE TO A MILLION