There is a playstation network CCG game I am trying to find?

So way back in the day I played a CCG/TCG game on playstation network that was a lot like dungeon dice monsters, or whatever that yugioh dice game with hex panels and dice was, it was kind of interesting.... looked like it was doing what yu gi oh TRIED to do with DDM but this game did it right. well, I was broke... show more So way back in the day I played a CCG/TCG game on playstation network that was a lot like dungeon dice monsters, or whatever that yugioh dice game with hex panels and dice was, it was kind of interesting.... looked like it was doing what yu gi oh TRIED to do with DDM but this game did it right.

well, I was broke back then so i put it on my wish list however, people grow up and time passes. I dont have that wish list anymore and I dont remember the name of the game.

someone please help me fulfill a childhood goal here, someone please tell me the name of that game so I can go play the **** out of it.
1 answer 1