Okay. So a spider laid eggs in my rokm and im freaking out.?

It all started last night when j was working on my computer, i saw a bunch of little spiders on my monitor then i saw them in the air, on my desk, and i saw a larger spider on the opposite end of my desk, i tried to kill it but it got away and i havent found it. I spent all of today cleaning my room intensly, i had... show more It all started last night when j was working on my computer, i saw a bunch of little spiders on my monitor then i saw them in the air, on my desk, and i saw a larger spider on the opposite end of my desk, i tried to kill it but it got away and i havent found it. I spent all of today cleaning my room intensly, i had piles of clothes and clutter sround my room, but i just want to know how screwed i am amd when these damn things will go away, stuck on the couch cause of it. The bigger spider was still a small one, probably about the size of my thumb, and all the little baby spiders are white mostly with a little brown spot? Please just tell me what to do.