Can i compensate for the reduced energy levels on a keto diet with creatine? and will I loose muscle?

Its summer time and I want to get back on my cut For the past 3 years I've only tried to count my macros and eating less calories than i can burn which works, but it takes time. I want to try a keto diet, i heard that when you are in ketosis you loose weight really fast, are those weight lost muscles or water... show more Its summer time and I want to get back on my cut
For the past 3 years I've only tried to count my macros and eating less calories than i can burn which works, but it takes time.

I want to try a keto diet, i heard that when you are in ketosis you loose weight really fast, are those weight lost muscles or water or fat? or a combination of all 3?

Another questions is, will i loose muscle while on a keto diet and can i compensate for the reduced energy levels with pre-workout and creatine?