Tell me the truth. Do you like white chocolate. I need to know. Do not lie to me. This is crucial?

THE MOST CRUCIAL...IF YOU DO LIKE IT... WHY? HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE IT?

yammi yammi White chocolate has different taste than milk more then dark chocolate.

• kim

Yum yum yum.

Yes

I like white chocolate, but not as much as dark and milk. It doesn't taste horrible so I don't know why you would hate it?

• kswck2

White chocolate has a very different taste than milk or dark chocolate. So I prefer it on things like cookies or in ice cream.

It is OK.

I would answer, but I may be lying.

i like all kind of chocolate

No.

I don't seek it out, I'll just say that. I can tolerate it if it's part of a recipe or candy I'm enjoying (think white chocolate raspberry cheesecake or something that has white chocolate flavored frosting), but I don't just eat straight white chocolate anything, ICK. It's too sweet for me. My husband and mother-in-law love it and will eat it whenever they get the chance.

I'm more of a dark chocolate gal.