Is it true that some people or even most people are the way they are because they're wired a certain way?

Is it true that some people or even most people are the way they are because their brains are wired a certain way?

BQ: If so, why, and more importantly, how did their brains' physiology come to be the way that it is?

In other words, the purpose of the 2nd question was for me to find out why people and their brains become the way that they become. I know that these are complex questions that require complex answers. Please give me a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That would be very greatly appreciated. A source isn't exactly required, but it's highly preferred.

Favorite Answer

I think so. But genetics and nature versus

Nurture plays a bigger role.

Luckily sometimes mental illness usually skips

A generation and only sometimes returns.

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) Study.

• k am

Yes.

I believe God wires people for His purposes and plans. Unfortunately, many people don't first make Jesus Christ their Savior and Lord and attempt to discover what God wired them to do on the earth.

Genes play a role but the environment you are raised in has a bigger effort.