Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

Am i being sexually harassed?

I’m 16 years old working at A mcdonald’s located in Mississippi..I’m 16 years old and i work at mcdonalds in canton ms..I don’t know if my general manager is trying to get close with me for sexual purposes or what but i feel very uncomfortable.. he’s texted me after hours the texts including him asking me was i pregnant or was i on my period and telling me about him waiting until he was 18 years old to have sex .. he also asked me one night where i was and what i was doing for the rest of the night. , he tried to pull me in the walk in freezer and he also gets mad when i communicate with other guys at work. In addition i think he’s angry because i won’t talk to him .. if you can give me any details on what to do please help me

Tell your parents, the police and your employer and seekput a lawyer immediately

Yes you are.

Go to whatever manager is above him and show him/her these texts and tell them what is going on. His behavior is VERY inappropriate. It woupd be inappropriate even if you were 18.

You need to show these texts to HIS boss. Now.

• -

Tell your supervisor and your parents about this right away. They will know what to do next.

Take your phone and go straight to the police. Do not erase anything,or text or email anyone else about it.

What he is doing is wrong, and he needs to be stopped.

Don't let the company sweep this under the rug- go talk to the police. They're not going to deal with him the way the police will, and that's what needs to happen.

He is dangerous and needs to know he can't do this to young girls. Go to the police today- before you go back to work. You don't want to be anywhere near him. And don't ever apologize. You're smart to question this, now please go tell the police what he's doing. He's a creep.

He’s crushing on you.

Report it to his supervisor, and be clear what you want him to do or not do.

Don’t put up with it. Just be positive, polite and businesslike in your dealings with him while he is being disciplined.

If you were an adult, I'd say "No, that's just him flirting; just let him know you aren't interested."

...But you're 16. That's wrong. Completely wrong. I dunno if it falls under legal sexual harassment; in my opinion it's more social than anything, but you need to stand your ground and tell him:

1: You aren't interested.

2: Having sex with someone under 18, even if consensual, is illegal for a good reason and

3: This would be one thing if you were mid-20s or so, but 16 is not the age to have to deal with a serious romantic relationship that could lead to pregnancy or marriage.

He needs to lay off. I can see why he's acting this way; it's essentially just flirting too heavily. At least, it would be if you were maybe 10 to 15 years older.

• PAMELA

Tell your parents at once, you are being sexually harassed, do not wait until he actually attacks you! and report it to his manager,even the police, leave the job, threaten to tell everyone what he is doing, he has to be stopped or the next girl won't get off as lightly as yoou will, but act now.