What do I do if everyone likes my sister more than me?

My sister is two years younger than me and prettier. No one wants to say to me that she’s the prettier one, but I feel like it’s so obvious. She is naturally extrememly extroverted and has plenty of friends and has no problem making them, and I am very introverted and have resting *****/crying face. She goes outside more, so she has a bunch of natural highlights, her legs are so skinny whereas mine are short and look really big because of my narrow hips, she’s tan, I’m super pale, and she eats just as much as me, maybe more and is always skinnier than me. She’s constantly asked out by boys my age, who never give me a second glance. I know like I sound like a bitter annoying person, and I don’t mean to come off that way. I just want to figure out how I can possibly get on the same level as her because it feels like even though she’s younger than me I’m in her shadow.

There’s no way, or need, to “get on the same level as her”. She is just as irrelevant as if she were unrelated, and on the other side of the world. Her happiness is not your unhappiness.

You don’t need to compete with her. You just need to find your own happiness, your own lover. You’re wasting time thinking about her. It DOESN’T MATTER what other people think about her.

I've dealt with a lot of jealousy with my younger sister. I'm a man, so in some ways it's worse, and in some ways it's better. The first things you have to do is stop being jealous. Don't do it for moral reasons; do it for you. There is no point in being jealous. All it does is hurt you.

Jealousy is like anger. It's mostly pointless. I deal with plenty of old idiots on the road. I could spend all day being angry at them, or I could let it go. I choose the latter because being angry all day only accomplishes one thing: It makes me suffer. I let my anger go for myself, not others.

The next thing you have to do is work on yourself. I don't have a lot of advice here because I'm not exactly the best role model.

First you can start by not talking bad about yourself. Believe that you are beautiful and worthy. Dont compare yourself to your sister. You're fine just the way you are.