If Trump were to propose universal healthcare how many liberals would start slobbering all over themselves and calling him great?

• James

Zero. We are not idiots.

The Democratic party is the voice of opposition. They will find a reason to criticize the president. Maybe it doesn't include Cuban nationals living in Argentina, or provide full coverage auto insurance deceased quadriplegics. They will find a way to call him a racist and a bigot.

• Zero.

he would NEVER do that so its moot "who knew health care was this hard"

LOL. I wouldn't. Trump is a national embarrassment and a two-faced coward. Behind Kim Jung Un's back, "I will reign fire and fury on him!"

To Kim Jung Un's face "great guy, love him! I give him best foot massage."

Why would it be any different with me? He's a used car sales-man and I'm not falling for any of his dirty tricks.

I might if he actually DID it. Proposing to do something is not worth anything.

if Trump started advocating for UHC the democrats would be against it, and CNN would spent months talking about how Nazi Germany had UHC.

I disagree .

If Trump proposed Universal Heath Care ,,,, the Libs would , in a knee jerk reaction oppose it .

All of them. Look at how much they love FDR despot ewhat he did to the Japanese.