If Trump were to propose universal healthcare how many liberals would start slobbering all over themselves and calling him great?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Zero. We are not idiots.

• 2 years ago

The Democratic party is the voice of opposition. They will find a reason to criticize the president. Maybe it doesn't include Cuban nationals living in Argentina, or provide full coverage auto insurance deceased quadriplegics. They will find a way to call him a racist and a bigot.

• Zero.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

he would NEVER do that so its moot "who knew health care was this hard"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

LOL. I wouldn't. Trump is a national embarrassment and a two-faced coward. Behind Kim Jung Un's back, "I will reign fire and fury on him!"

To Kim Jung Un's face "great guy, love him! I give him best foot massage."

Why would it be any different with me? He's a used car sales-man and I'm not falling for any of his dirty tricks.

• 2 years ago

I might if he actually DID it. Proposing to do something is not worth anything.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

if Trump started advocating for UHC the democrats would be against it, and CNN would spent months talking about how Nazi Germany had UHC.

• 2 years ago

I disagree .

If Trump proposed Universal Heath Care ,,,, the Libs would , in a knee jerk reaction oppose it .

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

All of them. Look at how much they love FDR despot ewhat he did to the Japanese.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.