I'm wondering what species this spider is that I've seen before?

So, this happened about 2 years ago, but... there is this strange looking spider I saw on my bikes front wheel before when I've tried to go bike riding, I ended up running off of my bike after I saw it, and I haven't seen it again so far. Because of how strange it looks I got curious and tried to search up... show more So, this happened about 2 years ago, but... there is this strange looking spider I saw on my bikes front wheel before when I've tried to go bike riding, I ended up running off of my bike after I saw it, and I haven't seen it again so far. Because of how strange it looks I got curious and tried to search up online about it, but found no pictures or anything on it so far.
It looked almost as big as a tarantula, it's color was kind of brownish-reddish. The thing that made it strange is, because it had something covering it's legs..in my opinion it kind of looked like armour for spiders, the colour of the armour was kind of like, garnet red. I'd love to know if anyone knows the species or has seen it before, Please and thank you!