When you meet Jesus, what are you worried about him telling you?

Update:

Dave D,

I know how Catholics are raised in guilt, without any sort of joy at the thought of dying. It's probably not describing every Catholic, just every single one I meet. No confidence in the promises of salvation because someone decided to teach Catholics about Purgatory. Purgatory is guilt getting in the way of trusting in God's promises. You seem as negative as the atheists who answered before you.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

That I didn't receive eternal life.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

That I had missed the mark completely and led the wrong life all these years

• 2 years ago

Nothing, but I am hoping that He will say, "well done thou good and faithful servant".

• 2 years ago

Nothing.... I don't believe in Jesus as a God/divine being myself. But if he did exist, all I can do is be honest. If I was wrong, I was wrong. If he would punish me for that, so be it. I have nothing to apologize for by just being honest about what I think was true, and if a God exists that would punish me for that, then he wouldn't be worthy of worship anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I don't fear your imaginary friend.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

When we sin we do not always see the repercussions of our sin. Sometimes those repercussions could echo from one person through many, in some cases for years upon years. We do not see the hurt we have done. We cannot see God unless we show remorse for ALL the harm we have done, but how can we have remorse for people whom we have hurt without knowing or because of our actions with someone else? If my idea of Purgatory is correct then we do see all of the harm and its extent and feel the psychic pain that we have given to others throughout our lives. If I am correct I would be dreadfully fearful of that.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

"I'm increasing my lawn mowing fees."

• 2 years ago

Jesus is now Chinese!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I guess I'd be more freaked out that a dead guy is talking to be than anything else.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I never knew you. Depart from me, ye who worketh iniquity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.