When you meet Jesus, what are you worried about him telling you?

Dave D,

I know how Catholics are raised in guilt, without any sort of joy at the thought of dying. It's probably not describing every Catholic, just every single one I meet. No confidence in the promises of salvation because someone decided to teach Catholics about Purgatory. Purgatory is guilt getting in the way of trusting in God's promises. You seem as negative as the atheists who answered before you.

That I didn't receive eternal life.

That I had missed the mark completely and led the wrong life all these years

Nothing, but I am hoping that He will say, "well done thou good and faithful servant".

Nothing.... I don't believe in Jesus as a God/divine being myself. But if he did exist, all I can do is be honest. If I was wrong, I was wrong. If he would punish me for that, so be it. I have nothing to apologize for by just being honest about what I think was true, and if a God exists that would punish me for that, then he wouldn't be worthy of worship anyway.

I don't fear your imaginary friend.

• Dave D

When we sin we do not always see the repercussions of our sin. Sometimes those repercussions could echo from one person through many, in some cases for years upon years. We do not see the hurt we have done. We cannot see God unless we show remorse for ALL the harm we have done, but how can we have remorse for people whom we have hurt without knowing or because of our actions with someone else? If my idea of Purgatory is correct then we do see all of the harm and its extent and feel the psychic pain that we have given to others throughout our lives. If I am correct I would be dreadfully fearful of that.

"I'm increasing my lawn mowing fees."

Jesus is now Chinese!

I guess I'd be more freaked out that a dead guy is talking to be than anything else.

I never knew you. Depart from me, ye who worketh iniquity.