Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

sex at 14?

I'm a 14 year old girl and I have been dating my boyfriend(15) for a little over a year and I am truly in love with him and I want to have sex with him but if my family finds out if we do it they will be really upset, but I am really comfortable with him and I trust him, he has became my best friend. My boyfriend is very patient and says its up to me when we do it because I have anxiety and he does not want to pressure me but i truly want to and i am ready but i'm nervous about my family finding out, what do I do?

Favorite Answer

You really want to have sex with a fifteen year old boy? Well then, go ahead but he might not even make it inside your vagina before he ejaculates... big fail

If you really want to enjoy sex, do it with a black guy.

If it is legal for you to have sex do it but make sure it is safe and you are ready to have sex for example in uk you have to be 16 to have sex and if you are under 16 it is classed as rape so

MAKE SURE YOU READY FOR SEX DON'T RUSH

When you are prepared to raise any resulting child WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FROM HIM OR YOUR PARENTS, then you will be ready to have sex with him and not before.

• Athena

First, no you are bot.

Sorry sister but at 14 NONE OF US knows what we want.

it is all hormonal.

AND no guy at 15 knows anything about anything in the real world.

It is a mistake and nobody who started sex at 14 will tell you differently.

We have all been there sister.

You have been warned.

Sojust how stupid are you planning on being?

I hope you and your bf have both had HPV vaccines and both know how to use birth control, and both know the risks involved in sex, including pregnancy and disease. Sex can be a lot of fun but it can also be a lot of heartache, that can last a lifetime. Unless you are ready to be totally informed and responsible for the mental, emotional and physical health and safety of yourself and your sexual partner, and possibly a child, then you should wait.