Boyfriend doesn t satisfy?

So my boyfriend is one of the best on the planet. He is sweet and caring and would do anything for me. Unfortunately in the bedroom, he isn t the same way. He initiates in foreplay for a minute or two just to get the ball rolling and then just starts sex. Then he orgasms just as I m getting started. Afterwards he apologizes for not lasting longer, tells me it was great and then goes right to bed. I ve talked to him multiple times and he seems really open and apologetic about it and promises that he will be more attentive, He is way better next time but, every time after that it s like he s forgotten our conversation.

Favorite Answer

Tell him it’s your turn to have fun. Don’t allow him penetration until you’re ready. Boys don’t make love to women. THey use a woman to make love to themselves. Show him the difference. He seems caring, he’ll listen.

If you're not sexually compatible, let him know you're not feeling it and you're thinking you'd be better off moving on since he doesn't want to participate in satisfying sex and makes it all about HIM. It's the truth, isn't it?

Well you can either dump him, or teach him.

Dumping him is nature’s way of teaching guys to lift their game.

Teaching him is often hard because guys’ ego gets in the way, and they have an unteachable attitude.

But you could try. You could ask him to have a teachable attitude.

It just means he’s a learner. It is easy and quick for women to learn how to satisfy a man in the bedroom. But it is harder and slower for men, and often it takes them years and years.

Men’s commonest problems are going too hard and too fast. A man can orgasm in a minute or two. Most women take 20 to 30 minutes.

So you need to explain that to him, and you need to show him what you want, and when he wants to start sex, you need to say, not yet, keep playing with me, forget about starting sex, and I will tell you when I’m ready.

He may learn, so if you’re not going to dump him, you better at least try to teach him.

PS If you went with me you wouldn’t be having this problem.

Blah.blah, blah. Try taking control of your sex life babe. Tell him he needs to take care of kitty first and when she's purring, only then can he play hide the sausage.

• kristy

Time to dump him and find someone else