Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 2 years ago

Madden 19 is coming to Windows PC, does this mean I can play on my Laptop?

I travel constantly and would love to know. Or is it just for desktop? I want to use a wireless controller while I play as well.

"Windows PC" refers to both desktop and laptop computers that are running the Windows operating system.

So, as long as your laptop also meets all the other requirements for the game, it should run. Just be warned that many laptops don't have a powerful enough graphics chip to play games.

• opurt

It doesn't matter if it's a desktop or laptop, it only matters if it meets the requirements to play the game. Unfortunately a lot of laptops have rather lackluster video cards to save power and extend battery life so they're often not great at gaming.

Wireless controllers aren't a problem, the latest Xbox One controllers can work with Windows using Bluetooth or a special Microsoft dongle and lots of games support it. Other wireless controllers will work too, including the PS4 controller.

As long as it's Windows 10 and powerful enough to handle the game, yes, you can play on your laptop.