Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I almost hooked up with my best friend even though he has a gf, we were both sober, I feel guilty what do I do?

He came onto me and we had a moment but nothing happened, I then left and he couldn’t stop talking about how he liked me and how he wanted to hook up even though he has a gf, after this happened we forgot about it but every now and then he still brings it up and is still touchy with me and his gf found out and now hates me so our friendship has become awkward but he defends me over his gf does this mean he likes me

Good going man!

• Nobody

He only says that because he wants to hook up with you and he would cheat on his girl friend in a heartbeat, so what does that say about him?

Yes, he likes you but now this is all a mess. The question is, do you like him??? It probably feels terrible for the girlfriend, I feel bad for her in all this. However, if you really really like him then you should tell him. But do not kiss him again because he has a girlfriend. If you really like him, and tell him, and then he really likes you and decides on his own to break up with his gf, then it's fine. Other than that, don't influence it anymore

T