my parents are Christians, my dad is a pastor.. and I am gay. How do I come out to them?! I don't know how :(?

You haven't asked me to preach at you or find fault with you. If your parents truly love you, they will still love you when you tell them, even if they disagree with gay sex.

Keep in mind that there is no sin in same-sex attractions. We have no direct control over what attracts or tempts us. They don't mean that we're automatically going to go out and have gay sex. It is possible to be gay and to obey Christ and keep his commandments.

I suggest just getting it over with. Say, "Dad, there's something important that I need to discuss with you and Mom. Can I have some of your time?" Remind them that you love them and you're not being judgmental. Maybe they can do that much for you, too.

You don't have to live as gay person. You have the choice to suppress those ungodly lusts with the help of God. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:9, "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men"

People who have sex outside of marriage and who cheat on their wives and husbands will not inherit the kingdom of God, neither will homosexuals and lesbians. Living for God and living life the way God intended it always means that we have to supress the lusts of the flesh for the glory of God and for the sake of preserving our lives from the consequences of promiscuity and other sins.

If you choose to live a gay lifestyle you will not live a fulfilled life the way you would if you married someone of the opposite sex and had a normal healthy happy family. Being gay means living in ever increasing moral depravity and it makes your heart sick and hard and cold in the end, believe me. You will NOT be happy spending your life with a same sex partner of spending going from one partner to another (accumulating soul ties and diseases and messing up your spirit). The gay life is NOT worth it! Watch them carefully, gay people are not truly happy and they are not fulfilled at all.

Think about how the differences between men and women complement each other. That's pne of the reasons why having a same sex partner is less fulfilling and empty

A person can have peace in their family by reciting daily and with care 7 Hail Marys, one each while meditating on each of the Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary. Further information about this devotion is available online.

Do you really have to endure that drama? If so, the most meaningful statement I have heard came from the then head of the Episcopal Church in America. She simply said "God didn't make any imperfect people". Referencing the scripture that God created man in his own image.

You might want to hold your identity close to your chest until you are no longer dependent on your family. Don't put the revelation of your sexual identity ahead of your emotional/financial security.

do you really want to hurt them? I'm sure they have their suspicions. If they don't ask, you might not want to say anything.

Be honest. You may have to work at that

You just opened that account to troll.

Eat your fathers private parts.

Once you're on your own, paying your way, then do whatever. Destroying their lives is unnecessary. Isn't sex private?

Wait till you've moved out if your living with them.