Lv 4
Spaz asked in HealthDental · 2 years ago

My dentist fixed 2 chipped teeth and now I have a lump in one of my gums that won't go away What should I do?

So I was at the dentist today to fix a chipped tooth. One of my upper 2 front teeth was chipped. He fixed but did not use any anesthetic. It did not hurt at all but know there is this lump under my top lip. What do you think it is I am going to to call him in the morning. Thanks

2 Answers

  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    go back and see your dentist

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    Yes, get to the dentist as soon as possible. A tiny fragment of filling may have gotten up under your gum and he can get it out or you may have an infection starting totally unrelated to the work done. Either way get to the dentist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.