Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Do people who commit suicide go to hell?

It doesn’t matter anyway. My life is the same as my death. I have nothing to live for. I want all this to end. I find it really unjust that god gave me a **** life and he’s going to torture me In the after life. Why can’t I just fade away like I never existed? And all this will be just a bad dream.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Only if they need it -- and they do. Don't lie to yourself; suicide only adds one more problem on top of all our others. It doesn't make things go away. Go to a hospital emergency room right away or call 1-800-273-8255 or go to www.crisistextline.org/

NOW

• 2 years ago

Everyone who dies, goes to HELL, for is the Bible word for your GRAVE

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hell doesn’t exist.

There is not one mention of hell in the Old Testament. Sheol =/= Hell.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

BlAh, Blah, Blah.

We don’t give a $hit about you.

Just kill yourself, already, you lying, atheistic troll!

You’ve been posting this $hit for well over a year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

There is no heaven or hell. They're both imaginary just like god. Seek professional help.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

How do you know God will torture you in the end? have you ever thought that maybe you have the potential for a good afterlife? Did you know every creation of God has their names written up and the potential for heaven and hell? If you're going through hard times, God is testing you and doesn't hate you. He is calling you instead. He wants you to come closer and pray to Him, seek guidance and more. He does indeed love you more than your own family.

If you commit suicide, yes, you will go to hell. Its a great sin and you can never ever repent because you've taken yourself out of this world. Who gave you the authority to take your own life? did you create that body and that soul you have? did you put that soul inside of you and gave yourself life? No. Who owns it? God. God created it and now it belongs to Him. YOU belong to Him.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Where does a correctly translated Bible say there is a Hell?

• Mack
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

They don't, they are trying to leave their own personal hells.

• Small
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Yes, because it is pain. If one commits it, they are committing a sin. God may forgive this.

• 2 years ago

you're not following Christ if your desire is to die. regardless, the answer is mmmmm. The Bible does not celebrate nor cast condemnation on suicides even if the early church did celebrate martrydom. it's quite notable that samson's death is a mere commentary on the power of repentant faith in a desperate situation, not a celebration of righteousness and domination over samson's enemies and persecutors. samson made his bed and God let him lie in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.