Serious addicition with cigarettes???? Please help?

Ok so im 17 y/o and ok, youre probably going to say that im not addicted (because i never actually tried it.) so for the past month or so i have had a fasicnation with marajuana (even though i used to be against drugs and smoking all together) but now ive turned my head around and im so fasicnated and want to smoke so bad. Not coke or meth or anything, just weed and cogarettes, mayhe some lsd etc. Nothing like heroin though. Im just so obsessed with cigatettes i pretend soneimes im holding one uo to my miuth and inhaling and exhaling. I think about cogarettes a lot when im alone or stressed or annoyed bc thats whehn poeple usualy smoke them. When i see people smokinng i go all heart eyes emoji. I really dont know what to do and its taking over me. Im addicted to aoemthing i never tried. Also why am i suddenly changing my perspective over cigarettes and weed all the sudden? Help? :(

I too have an addiction with cigarettes and I'm not a smoker either. Last year I went to our village open air carol service and I kept walking round with my carol sheet to see who was smoking cigarettes, I came across a couple of people and I stood right next to them so that I could belt out the carols while having the cigarette smoke blow across me, it felt so great!

That's not an "addiction," but a adolescent affectation. It's no different than a teen whose obsessed with wearing black or habitually eating a certain type of candy. As your brain matures & you become an adult, you'll grow out of such obsessive thinking.

Hey guys its me again the person who asked this, I wanted to add that I DO see what cigarettes can do to you, but I am just not convinced. :( I still want to smoke, or at least the least harshest kinda.

• Mercy

Addictive personalities are common. Ask your Dr for a referral to a psychologist. They can help with this a lot.