Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Still believe in Noah's ark?

Favorite Answer

The penguins built their own ark, obviously. That's why there are no forests in Antarctica, because the penguins used them all up in building it.

.

.

No. I never did. When I was a child I honestly thought the adults at church were joking. A 900 year old man building a boat that couldn't even hold 2 of the 500,000 species of beetles? A man living inside a fish for three days? A man rising from the dead? Talking snakes? I can't believe children believe this nonsense, let alone adults.

YES,i do.

Yes

I believe in Prophet Noah, peace be upon. Yes. I accept his prophethood. Although, I do not believe it in the manner people view him today. I believe of his story on how his own people rejected him and his calling to them to declare their new faith through a revelation he received from God. He gave them time, a very long time. He visited each individual whether in public or private and talked to them. Centuries, calling them and to repent to God. He lived more than 800 years, 950yrs to be. He and his people were granted great lengths of lifespan than today's humanity of lifespan 60-70, 100 if they're lucky. He did everything he could to lead his people to guidance and they didn't. The only people that followed him were few and they were the poor. Majority of them chose their titles, their wealth and world affairs more than the hereafter. Soon after, he made supplication to God to destroy them. His prayer was fulfilled. So, yes. I do believe in the story of Noah and his ark. When Prophet Noah, peace be upon him, was collecting the animals he grabbed every male critter with his right hand and every female critter with his left hand. He had the animals and those that followed him into the ark. He went for his son as well but the son didn't listen and said he would go climb the mountains to avoid the flood. Prophet Noah warned his son that nobody would be safe today except those in the ark and his son didn't listen. His son became one of the people that drowned. The prophet complained to his Lord and wanted his son back. He was told how his son is to be blamed the same as the people that rejected and that there are things his father doesn't know that his son used to do that only God knows. Certain kinds of sins he committed that are only known to God. So, the prophet had to accept and let go of the situation even if his own son was family. I do acknowledge most of his people drowned in a flood and went to hell. They ridiculed him and didn't believe the punishment of God would come. The prophet of God and his people will be judged on Judgement Day on how they disobeyed their prophet and they will have their punishment continued in the hereafter severely.

• Not

Well...

not all penguins live in Antarctica,

and Noah's age was just an exaggeration.

u rdy for judgment?

Anyone believing the flood was possible, is inbred.

There's not even enough water on the planet to flood it.

vvv Gotta love when people like blue faced anon here get giddy thinking about innocent people roasting for eternity because you made fun of their fairy tale.

No, of course not.

(I hope you know that penguins swim and live in the ocean much of the year. Perhaps you should have selected a different animal for your argument, such as a kangaroo. There are some in the drawing.)

• Mack

never did....