Diving a room ideas. How can I somehow add a door?

I would like to divide the living room into 2 spaces so that one of them would be a bedroom but I’m trying to maximize privacy without an actual wall. I was thinking of getting a big closet that would reach the ceiling and cover most of the width and dividing the space. However there one would a left over gap... show more I would like to divide the living room into 2 spaces so that one of them would be a bedroom but I’m trying to maximize privacy without an actual wall.
I was thinking of getting a big closet that would reach the ceiling and cover most of the width and dividing the space.
However there one would a left over gap between the closet and the wall. How could I close that? Is there a way I could somehow connect a door from the end of wardrobe (however I wouldn’t have a frame for it from above or the side of the wall).

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thank you very much !