Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

How did the sloth get to Noah's ark?

Update:

I see at least one blue faced coward has me blocked. I wonder who she is.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Noah didn't exist. A 900 year old man building a wooden boat by himself. A boat the size of Noah's Arc couldn't hold two species of the 500,000 plus species of beetles. A wooden boat that size would buckle and split in water without metal reinforcement. Plus there are serveral stories written before the Noah's Arc myth, like the Epic of Gilgamesh--which are considered myth. What's is shocking is that adults can still believe Noah is real.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They started wayyyy before Noah was told to even begin the Ark! All animals started traveling at the time they needed to to get there on time.

• 2 years ago

According the Ken Hamm from Answers In Genesis, they got a ride from one of the flying dinosaurs

• 2 years ago

When God gives someone an assignment he also gives them the ability to carry it out. God told Noah to

build the ark, so Noah built the ark. Then it was God's job to get the animals there. Since there is no record of how God got the animals there, it must not be relevant to the story.

God put certain instincts in animals, such as some birds and even butterflies fly thousands of miles to places they have never been before. Salmon instinctively swim upstream to spawn and die. Bears know

when to hibernate, while little sparrows are active through the toughest winters, so don't try and out-think God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You mistakenly assume that the geography we see today is that same as that before the Great Flood. It wasn't. It was all one land mass back then. We know that because all the waters were gathered into one place (Gen 1:9).

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

God magically teleported him, of course.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

There was no sloth species then. The sloth only evolved from a monkey since the ark.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.