My ex friend with benefits is now dating someone who resembles me?

Me and my ex fwb could not be together because I was a couple years older than him and I could not accept it. Even though I did really like him and I did really want to allow him to date me, but I could not see past the age difference and how much I was falling for him so fast. I had to get out of that because if I stayed any longer I would have caught more feelings for him, as he already told me he ad feelings for me.. so fast forward I told him I found someone else and we have to end it, and a week later he tells me he’s now in a relationship after I texted him. He posted a video on his gf on Snapchat who has similar features to me sayin she’s his girlfriend. I laugh at it but I’m hurt because he wanted me to be his girlfriend.. Any reasons as to why she looks like me?

Favorite Answer

That's the type of girl he likes or he could be trying to make you jealous since you did not want to pursue a relationship with him.

Stab the imposter

Any chance you look a little like the gal he saw before you? Lots of people have "types" that go way back to middle school when gals first caught their eye.