how can I get a wireless connection from my phone or tablet, WITHOUT WIFI?

everything I have found is audio only or needs fast WiFi.

WiFi is not a option, AT ALL!

I was originally thinking maybe use the Bluetooth, like I do with audio, but I was told that can not be done,

The tablet does not have much, it is just a cheap lil game thing, but it does have some vids on the SD card.

The Tablet has Bluetooth, WiFi, and casting, not sure what casting is, but I think it has something to do with sending vids.

I can not use WiFi because we have extremely limited WiFi here, only 25 gig a month, do that is not a option even if the TV did have WiFi.

With all the tech out there, and all the talk of 'live streaming on your TV' there has got to be something that will work without needing unlimited high-speed WiFi.

It's not your WiFi that is limited to 25GB/month but your broadband data. Data that stays within your own local (WiFi) network is not metered!

So you can cast between local devices without fear of using your broadband data!

You don't without a 4g data connection or Wifi. Those are your 2 choices.

Phone : roaming. Good luck with that.

Tablet : nothing. There is nothing else besides wifi.