Shouldn't we all get behind Croatia in the final now?

They're a good team, they deserved the win and had the better chances in the game, I think they can beat france and it'd be nice to have a new winner

• Maggie
    1 year ago

They've been my dark horse since the start of the tournament, so I'm sticking with them.

• I like Croatia, but they don't deserve to win it anymore than France does. England had a good run and they have a lot to build on, but Sterling was sure a no show.

1 year ago

Don't care,just hope it's a jolly good final

• 1 year ago

Racists are supporting Croatia because they have an all white team, France are hated for having a multicultural team with lots of black players, white people and sports fans in particular hate seeing black men do well in any area of life.

• w/e you say but not for me, i just had a wild guess France would win this tournament right from the start, but hey it was only a wild guess....i get the new winner mention, but truth is are they really good enough?

1 year ago

It will make England look better if they do win it.

• Ryan
      1 year agoReport

Pickford was the best English player at the tournament also the most hungry and passionate guy they have. Trippier was also very good. Young had a great tournament but will be too old for the euros, Rose did well when used and England have other options there anyway. Yes Henderson is crap

• 1 year ago

Nahhh, France deserve it more they're much better, Mbappe, Griezmann and co deserve their crowning moment

• 1 year ago

Were you watching a different game?

Dirty time wasting players Madzukic seemed to get over the cramp at the final whistle.

• TERRIBLES
      1 year agoReport

Agree but I hate cheats, feigning cramp and then doing the second act in Chicago, disgusting

• Viva
    1 year ago

No, Croatia haven't won a single KO stage tie in normal time, whilst France have won all of their games against lets face it, better opposition than Croatia, France are clearly the better team and deserve it more! I think they'll win comfortably anyway, possibly by two or three.

• TERRIBLES
      1 year agoReport

I hope France give them a good thrashing trousers down style.

1 year ago

Yes, except for Frog lovers.