Leigh asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 years ago

i<3makeup but how do i get the confidence to wear makeup at school? im a really loud and outgoing person but when i wear makeup i get scared?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well the first thing to do is target the source. Why do you feel scared wearing make up. Work it girl! Make up is supposed to give you confidence because you could be creative and show off or change/enhance your appearance so you could feel more comfortable about yourself. The next thing to do is building your way up to a full face. First you could put on 1 or 2 products that people won't really notice (like mascara, blush, powder, lip gloss) or things you feel comfortable wearing and go out with it and continue doing this for a week. Then keep adding more products each week. This should help you build your confidence.

• 2 years ago

Start off small! Begin with a concealer a bit of lip gloss and some mascara and once you feel comfortable with that, move onto how ever much more makeup makes you happy! Makeup is supposed to be fun so don’t feel like you need to wear it in order to be beautiful :) hope this helped

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No need to overdo. You are at school, you need to concentrate on studies and classes, in that order.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.