A question about tattoos?

Its not really the tattoo itself, more placement and designs. Pretty much, theres a couple artists I ADORE. Every single piece they put out I am just so upset that it isnt on my body. Obvioulsy I d never copy the tattoos, I want to go to the artist themselves. Only problem is, they both do big tattoos, and I want... show more Its not really the tattoo itself, more placement and designs.
Pretty much, theres a couple artists I ADORE. Every single piece they put out I am just so upset that it isnt on my body. Obvioulsy I d never copy the tattoos, I want to go to the artist themselves.
Only problem is, they both do big tattoos, and I want so many I dont even think I oculd fit them on me.
I have my upper thighs done already, and I do want two sleeves but I have my designs for them.
What I m trying to say is, I dont know if I should give these tattoos my entire arm, because I would undoubetdly love their pieces and theyd look very good as an entire arm, but I m worried Ill find another artist I love just as uch, but I wont have the space for it.
What do you think I should do? Onne of the artists is Brando Chiesa and I think his sleevs look very good in the just one style, of his tattoos.
I dont know haha