Is it possible to convert a 110v outlet receptable to a 200v?

Realized my 110v receptacle is not strong enough for my AC and it keeps blowing its fuse. Is there a converter that can change a110v to a 220v? Or do I have to call an electrician? Thanks. :-)
13 answers 13