Do you consider six flaga to be a monopoly?

You have to basically get a pass for everything to enjoy the place. With new charges added every year for things the passes use to cover. They're the only place that i can think of that charges people to park in their own parking lot. The parking pass is $70 but, guess what? The front half of the parking spaces... show more You have to basically get a pass for everything to enjoy the place. With new charges added every year for things the passes use to cover. They're the only place that i can think of that charges people to park in their own parking lot. The parking pass is $70 but, guess what? The front half of the parking spaces requires a preferred parking pass!! Which is about half the parking lot by the way. They're the only major theme park with locations in basically every state. No body else can compete with them. They dont have to own every amusement park to be a monopoly they just have to own the huge majority of the large amusement parks. The only other competitors that i can think of that come close in size are Disneyland / Disney World and Universal Studios.
8 answers 8