Could I get away with this, and how much legal trouble would I be in if caught?

You know the Pirates of the Caribean ride at Walt Disney World in Orlando, where they have the realistic looking animatronic pirates that sing "Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!" Suppose I dress up as a pirate and sneak onto the ride, and I stand among them and sing with the pirates, while mimicing... show more You know the Pirates of the Caribean ride at Walt Disney World in Orlando, where they have the realistic looking animatronic pirates that sing "Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!"

Suppose I dress up as a pirate and sneak onto the ride, and I stand among them and sing with the pirates, while mimicing their movements.

Just because it would be funny for my youtube channel, some friends can go on the ride and record me as they pass.

Lol how long do you think I could last before some staff member realizes I'm not one of the fake pirates?

How much trouble would I be in?