Is this a scam?

I went to audition for american mall model search yesterday, and everybody there was nice and so professional looking. They had video of model and acting and they had professional model from Disney showing us how to walk on runway before the tryout. I was really excited for audition and I just did this for fun.... show more I went to audition for american mall model search yesterday, and everybody there was nice and so professional looking. They had video of model and acting and they had professional model from Disney showing us how to walk on runway before the tryout. I was really excited for audition and I just did this for fun. They picked 6 out of 15 and I was one of them. They gave a booklet about the other audition and told us we don't have to pay and we can just give them my own portfolio that I did a month ago. Is this scam or actual professional company?
Update: Thanks for all your applies. Yesterday, I went there and they wanted a photoshoot money but, they also said that i can do somewhere else. I told my parents that it is fake and try to make them not pay that money but they were to excited for me to be a model so they paid the money and i'll go for a final... show more Thanks for all your applies. Yesterday, I went there and they wanted a photoshoot money but, they also said that i can do somewhere else. I told my parents that it is fake and try to make them not pay that money but they were to excited for me to be a model so they paid the money and i'll go for a final audition. I don't know what to do... I'm half excited but also worried...