Why does dressing like an adult and politeness prevent police brutality?

After hundreds of police brutality videos, I noticed there are no videos where the victim both wore a shirt with a collar and was polite. Now there are some police brutality videos where the victim wore a collar but wasn't polite. But in the vast majority of police brutality videos, the victims were wearing... show more After hundreds of police brutality videos, I noticed there are no videos where the victim both wore a shirt with a collar and was polite. Now there are some police brutality videos where the victim wore a collar but wasn't polite. But in the vast majority of police brutality videos, the victims were wearing childish and/or criminal outfits. It seems the police feels comfortable beating on people who dress like lower class citizens.

I know any unnecessary police brutality is wrong, but will you stop dressing like a child more?