Should I call a lawyer?

We recently had a leak in our house. Our washer line was a little loose, when we finally noticed it we called insurance, and got an adjuster out. The adjuster and I looked around the house for any other sources of water damage and found nothing. The adjuster recommended a company we can work with, so, we went with... show more We recently had a leak in our house. Our washer line was a little loose, when we finally noticed it we called insurance, and got an adjuster out. The adjuster and I looked around the house for any other sources of water damage and found nothing. The adjuster recommended a company we can work with, so, we went with the recommendation. The company took out our drywall in the laundry room and our vinyl flooring out in the hallway leading to our kitchen and half bath (One small hallway connect the laundry room and the kitchen and half bath), and dried everything. So this company doesn’t do repairs, therefore, under contract, they hired a contractor to repair the floor and drywall. This is where it gets messy. This contractor set up the drywall and replaced all of the vinyl floor in my kitchen, laundry room, and half bath. At the end of his repair he said if there were and discrepancies, text him over the weekend and he will come out on Monday to fix the problem. Well, one of the floor transition strips came up cause it wasn’t glued down properly and we found a leak in the bathroom sink, so we haven’t been able to use that sink, I let him know twice in 3 weeks. Both times he said he would come out to fix it but he never did. Now, after 3 weeks, we found a discoloration in the molding behind our refrigerator, when we pulled it out we found out there was a leak and we don’t know what kind of damage it has done.
10 answers 10