The #WalkAway Movement Is Taking America By Storm Not Russian Bots (Nice Try Democrats)?

Do I look like a drunk Russian Internet Bot? I'm no Communist or a Dirty Pinko Hippy!

Favorite Answer

wake up demmies,there is a reason you are losing peeps,issikoff is a russian bot

What is the "#walk away movement" what is the truth is the Donald, IL Duce the President is walking away from the Nations that have helped us in the past! When Russia drops us like a hot potato and starts to push us back what will the Donald do, also who will helps us?

Stop worshiping David Duke!

No it isn’t, that’s just funny. This all started with one hairdresser ranting about bullshitt he claims is happening that isn’t - except in his delusional mind. Leave it to cons to turn a gay hairdresser’s crazy rant into an imagined “movement.” Maybe you should read the real story behind this. All the ones posting #WalkAway are Republicans. Where are the liberals who are supposedly walking away lol?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailydot.com/laye...

Only in your mind.

Russia bots appear to be fueling a wave of criticism targeting Democrats over alleged intimidation in political confrontations and a lack of “civility,” according to bot trackers.

I like the armed liberal Antifa Nazis getting beat up by unarmed Trump supporters

I've never seen a person say "#WalkAway" that wasn't a Republican already.

I get the impression you are exaggerating the size of this "movement".

• Strega

No, it's really not.

Townhall, lol, that's not rightwing bias at all.

We saw this in 2016, when record amounts of people switched parties from Democrat to Republican. It's happening again this year. Vote GOP in the fall to support our President and support America. End the Democrats once and for all!

Republicans really hate my demographic. I can’t vote for people who hate me.

• No. 442 years agoReport

Gay midget?