The #WalkAway Movement Is Taking America By Storm Not Russian Bots (Nice Try Democrats)?

Do I look like a drunk Russian Internet Bot? I'm no Communist or a Dirty Pinko Hippy!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

wake up demmies,there is a reason you are losing peeps,issikoff is a russian bot

• 1 year ago

What is the "#walk away movement" what is the truth is the Donald, IL Duce the President is walking away from the Nations that have helped us in the past! When Russia drops us like a hot potato and starts to push us back what will the Donald do, also who will helps us?

1 year ago

Stop worshiping David Duke!

• 1 year ago

No it isn’t, that’s just funny. This all started with one hairdresser ranting about bullshitt he claims is happening that isn’t - except in his delusional mind. Leave it to cons to turn a gay hairdresser’s crazy rant into an imagined “movement.” Maybe you should read the real story behind this. All the ones posting #WalkAway are Republicans. Where are the liberals who are supposedly walking away lol?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailydot.com/laye...

1 year ago

Only in your mind.

Russia bots appear to be fueling a wave of criticism targeting Democrats over alleged intimidation in political confrontations and a lack of “civility,” according to bot trackers.

1 year ago

I like the armed liberal Antifa Nazis getting beat up by unarmed Trump supporters

1 year ago

I've never seen a person say "#WalkAway" that wasn't a Republican already.

I get the impression you are exaggerating the size of this "movement".

• Strega
    1 year ago

No, it's really not.

Townhall, lol, that's not rightwing bias at all.

• 1 year ago

We saw this in 2016, when record amounts of people switched parties from Democrat to Republican. It's happening again this year. Vote GOP in the fall to support our President and support America. End the Democrats once and for all!

1 year ago

Republicans really hate my demographic. I can’t vote for people who hate me.