Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

Suicidal hated no mater what i do?

I'm a guy 30 and i am hated by the world. Mom and dad hates me, sister hates me and think she is better,despite he fact i have done things for her. Parents defend her on everything, and always have an excuse as of why they treat her better.

I have faults and flaw but why hate me? my faults are always brought up. If they ask me to do something, i do what i can to help. I help people if i can, generally nice, and laugh when i talk. Try not to offend people But everybody think i'm some bad person.

I guess because i'm tall and Black, and generally keep to myself. But there are other's that aren't hated. Mom says i hate my sister, but i don't, yeah we have had arguments, and she can be rude but i don't hate her.

I have done things for her, and have been willing to have a brother sister relationship,but it's obvious she don't want anything to do with me.

She can yell at mom, or be rude and it's ok, if i defend myself it's an issue. Now i am hated because i haven't been going to church, i was going to church, but haven't been going because i am not where i want to be in life.

So parents and other family members hate me. Though i have been hated, when i was going to church. Dad is ashamed of me, and wants nothing to do with me. I keep the yard cut so he doesn't have to do it. But mom says i hate them. But i try and do what i can to help.

Should i kill myself? hard to have confidence when you are hated.

I don't feel i need to work on social skills. I generally keep to myself, but don't mind talking to people. Depends on my mood though. My socials skills is just as good as anybody. I'm not trying to be somebody i'm not, just want to accepted for me.

I feel i am hated by everybody, maybe i am maybe i am not. But as i said, my social skills is just as good as anybody. Want to be accepted for me.

• 1 year ago

theyre not worth killing yourself over, maybe you should move out and get some help for your issues

• 1 year ago

My - you do seem to have an unusual number of hateful people in your family. You don't say why it is that they hate you; it can't be to do with your height. And why would the world hate you? Work on your social skills and you will probably find a change in your family and the world. To be liked, generally, we need to be more interestED than interestING. Listening is good for making friends: ask people questions about themselves and their opinions and listen to them without interruption, except for little comments that demonstrate that you're REALLY listening. It shows you are taking them seriously, as in respect and acceptance. Don't sit there thinking about what you will say, because that shows more interest in yourself than them. Little pauses demonstrate that you are thinking about what they have said anyway. You can ask them how they felt about what they have just told you, or other specific questions to show you have been listening and taking them seriously. Be open minded and try not to disagree with people. For example, if they like a band you hate, ask what it is they like about them, best track, etc. (avoid the word, “why” as it can sound challenging). You can always say you don't listen to them much but you will now or something. Asking for advice is also good. Genuinely, of course, & don't overdo it. Ditto information – we feel pleased to tell someone something interesting they did not know, such as what’s on in town, latest sports score, etc., so by showing interest in their opinion, knowledge, etc. you’ll get some good feelings from them. Smiling is a good sign of acceptance. A lot of eye contact can also be good. Remember, if you want to have a friend, you have to BE a friend, and the best way to impress someone is to be impressed by them! One thing you can do is always to ensure you have a straight back: sit, stand and walk tall (hips forward) and take reasonably long, confident strides when you walk: this has the “reverse psychology” effect of helping us to feel more confident. Once we have self respect and a sense of self worth, we tend to find that other people respect us more too. Good Luck!

1 year ago

No. Just don’t be as involved with your family. Be more involved with friends, find other people to be around rather than them. Just see your family on major holidays, other than that don’t put yourself through their bs.

1 year ago

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If I was you I would separate myself from those toxic people if you say that they hate you that bad. You don't need to hurt yourself or take your own life if other people aren't going to accept you for being you. You are a 30 year old man? Move out and away from them, or, if you are already away from them that don't visit them. They will get the message one way or another because that's no way to treat their son.