Suicidal hated no mater what i do?

I'm a guy 30 and i am hated by the world. Mom and dad hates me, sister hates me and think she is better,despite he fact i have done things for her. Parents defend her on everything, and always have an excuse as of why they treat her better. I have faults and flaw but why hate me? my faults are always brought... show more I'm a guy 30 and i am hated by the world. Mom and dad hates me, sister hates me and think she is better,despite he fact i have done things for her. Parents defend her on everything, and always have an excuse as of why they treat her better.

I have faults and flaw but why hate me? my faults are always brought up. If they ask me to do something, i do what i can to help. I help people if i can, generally nice, and laugh when i talk. Try not to offend people But everybody think i'm some bad person.

I guess because i'm tall and Black, and generally keep to myself. But there are other's that aren't hated. Mom says i hate my sister, but i don't, yeah we have had arguments, and she can be rude but i don't hate her.

I have done things for her, and have been willing to have a brother sister relationship,but it's obvious she don't want anything to do with me.

She can yell at mom, or be rude and it's ok, if i defend myself it's an issue. Now i am hated because i haven't been going to church, i was going to church, but haven't been going because i am not where i want to be in life.

So parents and other family members hate me. Though i have been hated, when i was going to church. Dad is ashamed of me, and wants nothing to do with me. I keep the yard cut so he doesn't have to do it. But mom says i hate them. But i try and do what i can to help.

Should i kill myself? hard to have confidence when you are hated.
Update: I don't feel i need to work on social skills. I generally keep to myself, but don't mind talking to people. Depends on my mood though. My socials skills is just as good as anybody. I'm not trying to be somebody i'm not, just want to accepted for me.
Update 2: I feel i am hated by everybody, maybe i am maybe i am not. But as i said, my social skills is just as good as anybody. Want to be accepted for me.