Are there any good pokemon games on Xbox 360?

Hi, I got an Xbox 360 for my 6-year-old son last christmas and he's obsessed with

pokemon. After finding out it was originally a game series I wanted to know if there are any good games on Xbox 360

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Pokemon has only ever been and will only ever be a game series released on Nintendo platforms.

Nintendo is a partial owner of The Pokemon Company.

There are many Pokemon games available for the 3DS family of systems. The cheapest way to get started would be to look for a 2DS (not the "new 2DS XL") which should cost about $70 - $80 for the system and usually comes with a game pre-loaded (look for a system that looks like a door stop wedge vs. a clam-shell system.

Then the Pokemon games usually cost about $40.

There is a new Pokemon game coming out this fall for the Nintendo Switch, but that is a much larger cost ($300 for the system and $60 for the game) and not really sure that I would get a Switch for one so young.

• Ann1 year agoReport

okay, thank you, I'll probably get him a 2DS for his birthday.

• SRΛSC
    1 year ago

No...

That's Nintendo.

• 1 year ago

Pokemon is owned by Nintendo which is why all the Pokemon games are only on Nintendo platforms - 3DS, Wii(U) and Switch.

If he's really that big of a Pokemon fan, you'd be better off getting him a 2DS/3DS/3DS-XL and a couple of Pokemon games.

• 1 year ago

I don't think there is