What to undo when you leave a rental?

I'm moving out of a small 1BR rental apartment in NYC next month which I've lived in for two years. I changed the old kitchen cabinet pulls when I first moved in; replaced black & yellow plastic with stainless steel. I can't find the originals I took down and I'm wondering if landlords are... show more I'm moving out of a small 1BR rental apartment in NYC next month which I've lived in for two years. I changed the old kitchen cabinet pulls when I first moved in; replaced black & yellow plastic with stainless steel. I can't find the originals I took down and I'm wondering if landlords are likely to make an issue out of such an improvement?

I'm also curious as to whether brackets for curtain rods and shades are also expected to come down or whether they can remain? The walls were renovated before I moved in, so there were no existing window treatments.