How to cool room down? (UK, no AC)?

I'm in the UK and it's currently about 19C where I am right now. It's 11pm at night and pitch black outside, but inside my room it's 29C. It hasn't been below 27C in about 2 weeks. My room is at the back of the house so doesn't get much of a breeze, I have the window open 24/7 and a 12"... show more I'm in the UK and it's currently about 19C where I am right now. It's 11pm at night and pitch black outside, but inside my room it's 29C. It hasn't been below 27C in about 2 weeks. My room is at the back of the house so doesn't get much of a breeze, I have the window open 24/7 and a 12" fan on full 24/7, too. I've opened all of the windows on the top floor of my house (downstairs is fine) and turned on fans in each one of them, and my house WILL NOT stop being humid, muggy and warm. It's like trying to sleep in a sauna every night, it's disgusting.

I've tried everything I can think of, I close the blinds during the day so the sun can't heat my room up, everything. Anything else you can think of? (That won't cost me too much).