I need help with building permits in Nevada!?

Recently I had an incident in my apartment. A guy hit the wall with his truck and I had to replace some side wood studs and a window. The window did not broke, but it was not straight, so it had to be replaced. I did not get a permit from the city because it was just a replacement, there was no electrical or... show more Recently I had an incident in my apartment. A guy hit the wall with his truck and I had to replace some side wood studs and a window. The window did not broke, but it was not straight, so it had to be replaced. I did not get a permit from the city because it was just a replacement, there was no electrical or plumbing work involved. But now, code enforcement department is requiring me to provide plans and a building permit by a licensed professional. After 4 weeks of requesting the plans I finally have them with me, but the problem is that not a single contractor that I have called wants to get the permit for me. I called code enforcement to request an extension, but it expired and they are increasing the penalty fee. What can I do if no contractor wants to help me?
Update: insurance paid me for labor, material and inspection right after everything was completed. Now I have to pay for the plans, permit and any additional cost out of my pocket. This is in the City of Las Vegas, Nevada. Thank you
Update: When I wrote "insurance paid me" I meant the guy's insurance, not my. The repair was done by someone without commercial license. I cannot get a permit myself because is a multifamily (4-unit property), I tried but it has to be someone with commercial license.