What will my personal insurance do if I had an accident that was not in vehicle?

I had an accident at work in a truck back in January. I was cited for a minor violation, was issued no points and the accident is actually listed as a not at fault. No other cars involved, no injuries. Damage severity only says "property". I'm in PA if that matters. How will my personal insurance... show more I had an accident at work in a truck back in January. I was cited for a minor violation, was issued no points and the accident is actually listed as a not at fault. No other cars involved, no injuries. Damage severity only says "property". I'm in PA if that matters. How will my personal insurance company handle this? Will they cancel my policy? Have not had an accident in 3 years+. Company is USAA. Any advice here would be appreciated. I have had another accident before but they are years old, beyond the time frame they take into consideration when you're already a customer.