Is Jodie Foster A Lesbian?

She was my first celeb crush, when I was reaply young, I liked Bugsy Malone (1976)etc when I studied drama at school etc, I guess it was strange having a crush on Jodie Foster, whereas others liked Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz etc, I was attracted to how intelligent etc she was, plus she is an attractive woman. I was... show more She was my first celeb crush, when I was reaply young, I liked Bugsy Malone (1976)etc when I studied drama at school etc, I guess it was strange having a crush on Jodie Foster, whereas others liked Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz etc, I was attracted to how intelligent etc she was, plus she is an attractive woman.

I was open about the crush I had, I had pictures of her on pencil case, from magazines and DVD covers, I remember I thought she was at her best looking in Flight Plan (2005)

Then as I got older I liked her in films like Panic Room (2002) and Flight Plan (2005)

People used to tease me, saying that she was a lesbian and they said in was lesbian for having a crush on her.

I was about 18 when I finally grew out of the crush and started having crushes on Gillian Anderson etc

It was shortly after my crush that I realised I was in fact a lesbian

However is Jodie Foster a lesbian?