Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Which state is the most useless state overall?

I’d say Wyoming

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Arkansas, it gave us BJ Billy, 3rd worst president of all time.

• 1 year ago

Wyoming sources a lot of domestic agriculture and beef, don't underestimate.

• 1 year ago

Texas. Damn near destroyed the USA on 11/22/1963

• 1 year ago

Wyoming is beautiful.

Does anyone care about Kansas? Does anyone even remember Iowa exists? No one would remember Arkansas exists if Bill Clinton weren't from there. Rhode Island is basically just Providence and its suburbs - does a mediocre city really need its own state?

So, all of those would be contenders.

1 year ago

New Hampshire

• 1 year ago

Wyoming provides about 40% of US coal production, and has powered the nation for decades.

Useless states are most likely more difficult to determine, as they are not always homogeneous in their geography, demographics, etc.

. Useless regions or municipalities would be more telling.

• 1 year ago

Nevada

1 year ago

Without Wyoming, you're going to have an awfully hard time getting to California on I-80 from anywhere Nebraska or eastward. I find Montana to be fairly useless, though. It's the least populated and it's on the way to nowhere. I don't even know if we get anything from it. I seriously wonder if Montana just up and disappeared one day how long it would be before anyone noticed.

• 1 year agoReport

Montana has all of our weapons and bombs stored there if I remember correctly

• polly
    1 year ago

The state of euphoria

• xg6
    1 year ago

Arkansas. Besides Bill Clinton, I can't think of a single thing it contributes to the nation