Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

why is the human race so worthless?

It creates infinite turmoil and hate, swirling in a pot of acidic stew, spitting up disaster and melancholy, and USA is no exception, in fact, it is the rule.

• .
    Favorite Answer

I know but we're kind of stuck with ourselves.

Because we are smart enough to figure out how to cause harm but not always kind enough to know when not to do these harmful things. and also because people demand, and others provide. no use saying some people don't care about the environment for example when we're typing on electrical devices from our houses built on top of wildlife homes.

its not, not everyone is like that, you just got unlucky and saw some that were

That’s cool, but when you next need it, just decline the medical treatment created by those who toiled nobly in obscurity to help billions of others

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

no such thing, selflessness and such is nonexistent

Wow. I literally can't even imagine how much it must suck to live a life with your attitude.

I really can't stand you misanthropes, you're morons. People are generally good and what do we have to compare ourselves to, animals? You're saying we're less virtuous than animals? Are you f*cking serious right now? We are the smartest, most loving, most helpful, creative, etc. Objectively we are, even if we are imperfect so get over yourself.

I am so sorry to jear you have so thoroughly given up.

why have you not killed yourself yet?

We could use your food and oxygen to support Useful Life.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

insignificant jokers like you are part of the problem you know, hiding behind the bull thinking your oh so mighty keyboard warriors, always ******* right, but your not, your wrong and you are just as much a loser as everyone else, you are born with nothing and you will die with nothing

I couldn't agree with you more! As a Christian liberal, I like to think that the bible has all the answers, and is just as relevant today as when it was written. Technology is advancing but humans are still stuck in stupid! Greed, lack of empathy, hate, jealousy...what can I say, the human condition.