Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

If you think being gay is a choice, why don't you try to be gay and prove it?

Try to think of the hottest person of your own sex, and try to get horny over it.

Can't, huh?

(If you can, then you're bisexual)

Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual. Society sucks when it comes to dealing with people who are different. Nobody would choose a life full of hate and discrimination.

• Sky

That's one of the points made in the comedic rant by comedian 2 the Ranting Gryphon talking about parents who abandon their gay kids. http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/Audio/Rants/2rant-p...

Yes, and a rapist should try not to rape, or a child molester not be attracted to children. Where does this idea stop? Are we no longer accountable for any sexual immorality whatsoever?

• jon pike
      2 years agoReport

Don, disease and cure are euphemisms for sin and repentance. I'm not responsible for a disease, but I am for sin. I need no forgiveness for disease, but I do for sin. I believe there is a difference.

Slavery is a choice as well. Choose wisely.

Source(s): Kanye.
    • jon pike
      2 years agoReport

Hey! That's my tag line!

• 😌

Find one person that had a gay gene point a gun to their head and force them to have sex with someone the same sex. Because yeah, the other person, nor you, had a choice but to do it. Even attraction isn’t an excuse. There’s sexual attraction and there’s attraction. If you find your mother attractive you’re not gonna wanna sleep with her are you? No. To find a person of the same sex attractive you just think they’re attractive or look handsome. To find them sexually attractive you’d have to be inflamed in lust. If being gay was part of nature then there wouldn’t be two sex organs to reproduce, anyway. Plus, h.i.v wouldn’t be an issue between two gay men. No, heterosexuals do not get it the same way two gay men can. For the heterosexual couple, one would have to be infected with the virus and for the homosexual couple no one would have to be infected to get it. If the world was only filled with females the human race wouldn’t exist due to failed reproduction.

Source(s): Whether you have a world full of men only or a world full of females only, you wouldn’t have any reproduction. Death would be easy and the human race would be a thing of the past. Hence, naturally, you need a male and a female to have sexual desires for one another. It’s natural. Homosexuality is only seen as natural because it’s been going on for a long time. It’s just happening over and over again between people of the world like something natural but it’s not natural at all. If gays came about then they died off somewhere along the line. You probably have those bisexuals that want more for their sexual passion then what is naturally required. As I said before, that’s inflamed lusting, uncontrolled desires.
    • KeyShifty2 years agoReport

*Not all gay people have STDs*

No

i think Kothorix said it best. He says that sexuality is only partly a choice. It is partly something you're born with, but people can condition themselves to lean a certain way. Once they get into that, it starts to become part of them and not a choice anymore. Please watch the video in my source for further information. He explains it better than I do.

• Donald
      2 years agoReport

==> 2Ti 3:6 <==
      For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, (etc.....) a stretch? HARDLY. filth comes into our homes now on TV. porn included.

I know that being gay is a choice! I am a person that due to the peer pressure of atheism and my own stupidity began to practice homosexuality in my younger and stupider days I began to practice addiction to crack cocaine and to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on my atheist friends what I thought were friends turned out to be deadly enemies. When I found myself in a prison cell I made the choice that I did not want to spend the rest of my life like this.

And I took God at his word and ask him for help. He gave it to me it's 30 years later I'm not an atheist anymore I'm not a drug addict anymore I'm not a homosexual I'm not bi.

I'm a totally new creature because Jesus made me that way. If he can do it for me he can do it for you too.

One has to desire to be gay first, then choose to be gay by acting on that desire, or one could choose to resist it until its no longer his desire.

• Mack

I don't.