Ideas of work abroad?

I would love to work abroad, and I would pretty much do anything within reason. I was thinking working in a US summer camp, and also teaching English as a foreign language somewhere. Can anyone suggest jobs in any country that would be great experiences and would enrich my life? English is my first language, but I... show more I would love to work abroad, and I would pretty much do anything within reason. I was thinking working in a US summer camp, and also teaching English as a foreign language somewhere. Can anyone suggest jobs in any country that would be great experiences and would enrich my life?
English is my first language, but I learn French in school (I am located in the UK). I am currently 15 and I'm just looking for ideas of things that I could do when I leave school in a couple of years. Obviously I'd need to save up so that I can travel, but any ideas are appreciated. Also is there anything I can do do while I'm still at school that would increase my chances of being able to do any of these things in the future?
I also play an instrument, which might open up some doors?
Update: thanks for all the answers, they were really useful, and I appreciate the help. I just have to choose a best answer now lol.