How do I list "wrongful termination" on a job application?

I leave these details off my resume but every job application I've filled out asks for "reason for leaving" Would it be okay to put something like "Wrongful Termination"? I was fired because management found several open containers of alcohol in my locker while conducting a search for... show more I leave these details off my resume but every job application I've filled out asks for "reason for leaving" Would it be okay to put something like "Wrongful Termination"? I was fired because management found several open containers of alcohol in my locker while conducting a search for stolen company property. They did NOT find any stolen property. Somebody else put the bottles there, they weren't mine, I tried to tell them but they wouldn't believe me and I was told I would need to start an alcohol treatment program. When I told them "No", I was fired.

They said I identified the padlock they cut off my locker as my personal lock and since nobody else would have had a key, it would have been impossible for anyone else to have put the bottles in my locker. They found an open bottle of vodka and I don't drink vodka, I might drink an occasional beer and sometimes wine with dinner, but that's about it. Normally, I would only have a beer or 2 if I know I'm going to be home for the evening.

I had not had a drink in the past week but they did not do any kind of drug/alcohol test before I was terminated. I had a lawyer speak with them and they did offer me another position in a different town which I declined - they wanted me to relocate for $10/hr.

What I need to know is how I can list this on a job application so I can get an interview. I think I could try to explain myself if I could get an interview.